Monday 5 July 2010

Mac In The Groove + Superglass Look #2

As promised, here's another look using some of my new goodies from In The Groove and Superglass. To be honest, I'm not too happy about the eyes, I just couldn't get them to look the same, and didn't have time to start again, so had to leave it like this. I think it's okay, especially since I don't walk around with my eyes shut, but I would have liked to make it look better. Anyway, try focusing on my right eye which turned out better. Today's look was created by using Blue My Mind mineralize eyeshadow trio, Happy Together mineralize blush, Jazzed lipstick and Gift Wrap superglass. I also used GOSH eyeliner in Pretty Petrol on my lower lashline and Guerlain Le 2 mascara in black on my lashes. I do like Happy Together blush a lot, it is a very natural looking blush. I used the darker shade fisrt, then the lighter half to highlight, but you can just swirl the two together. Jazzed lipstick is gorgeous, no wonder it's now sold out on the Mac UK website, and Gift Grap superglass complements is very well. The eyeshadows are lovely, although instead of the black shade I'd prefer dark blue, but the lighter and medium blue shades are both gorgeous. Here's the look I created: See more pictures of the look and products used after the jump.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...