Friday 2 July 2010

Mac In The Groove + Superglass Look #1

My aim is to do as many FOTDs as possible using my new goodies from In The Groove and Superglass over the next week or so. I will try to use one trio at a time, but might have to add highlighter or crease colour as some of them are not complete looks on their own. I will also test out the blushes and lipsticks, plus the new superglasses. Today's look was created using Togetherness mineralize eyeshadow trio, Hang Loose mineralize blush, I Like It Like That lipstick and Totally Bang superglass. I used the grey shade all over my lid, the dark purple shade in the crease and the light purple shade above the crease and on my browbone. I also added the purple shade from Hang Loose blush above the crease because the light purple shade is quite matte and I prefer a little more shimmer, plus it is a gorgeous colour anyway! Ideally I would like Togetherness to have a medium purple shade instead of the grey, I think it would look better and would be easier to create looks with, but I guess you can always add a medium shade, so the difference between the crease colour and the lightest shade isn't too stark. I also used Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Ransom on the lower lashline and Guerlain Le 2 Mascara in black. I'm not too sure about I Like It Like That lipstick on its own on me, I don't normally wear this shade, but after adding Totally Bang superglass, I was pretty happy with the result. The superglass also made the lipstick so much longer lasting, I really really like it! And the glitters aren't very noticeable at all. Anyway, here's the look I created, let me know what you think. See more photos and the products used after the jump!

4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous hun! You're already making me want to add more items to 'the list' :)

    You've also just confirmed that I NEED that blush!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, stop making me want to buy more ITG goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was trying to resist that blush, but I think I'm going to have to get it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...