Sunday 25 April 2010

L’Occitane En Provence Peony Makeup Collection

There is another collection coming out in May that I'm really excited about and it's L'Occitane's new make up collection. It contains gorgeous powders, blushes, duo eyeshadows and lip products in beautiful packaging, all named after types of peonies. Not available in the UK yet, but should be coming out in a few weeks time I believe. I got these images from the American website usa.loccitane.com and from Musings of a Muse . Aren't they products are just so gorgeous? They remind me a lot of Paul & Joe's powders and eyeshadows. I particularly like the pink Illuminating powder and the pink and purple duo eyeshadows. I'm very much looking forward to checking them out in person, and will be back with the details. See some photos...

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea they had a makeup line! I will definitely be trying some of this stuff out! great post =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...