- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
- Drink Me, Eat Me (Sin) eyeshadow on inner corner of eyelid and above the crease up to the browbone
- Muchness (X) eyeshadow on middle and outer part of lid
- Chessur (Chopper) in crease
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Underground on lower lashline
- Boots No 7 Extreme Length Mascara in black
- Mac Trace Gold blush
- Mac Honour blush
- Guerlain Meteorites in Beige Chic
- Mac Big Bow lipstick (LE from Hello Kitty collection)
Hopefully I'll be posting more looks using this palette later this week. Yesterday I used Alice (Painkiller), the beautiful turquoise shade in a look, but unfortunately I never got around to taking pictures. I used it together with White Rabbit (below brownbone to highlight) and 3 shadows from the Book of Shadows vol. 2 palette (Jinx, Flipside and Homegrown) and 24/7 eyeliner pencils in Flipside and Covet.
Do let me know what you think!